"Dentistry is Fun!"
Spoken like a true dental nerd! The only thing that I like more than practicing dentistry is attending continuing education courses. My team and I are consistently taking courses to learn the latest techniques. I LOVE it! It is my goal to bring warm southern hospitality to our advanced care here at Southern Smiles. Implant dentistry and facial esthetics are my work passions, and I enjoy other things as well. I am often asked, "What would you do for a living if not dentistry?". What a great question! Listed in order (of choice... not talent, HA!):
- Professional Golfer
- Competition BBQ Chef
- Air Taxi Pilot
- Fish Taco Stand on a Beach...somewhere!
However, I am a dentist and because my lowest golfing handicap was 9.8, I remain committed to advanced dental care for my patients in a relaxing and caring environment.
- Specialist in Implant Dentistry,
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology,
- Associate fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry(AAID),
- Fellow of the Misch Implant Institute,
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists,
- Graduate of Puerto Rico AAID maxicourse and clinical residency,
- Graduate of two other AAID maxicourses
- Seasonsed IV Moderate Sedationist,
- Diplomate of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation,
- Master of the College of Conscious Sedation,
- California State Board IV Sedation Examiner
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, and
I am also on many Boards and Committees for the AAID helping to shape the future of implant education.